Free Worldwide delivery for orders over £150!!
OUR WORKSHOP OPERATES AS USUAL.
Please get in touch for your customised jewellery.
All our animal rings are made of solid brass and are either plated, enamelled and/or hand-painted allowing them to be extremely durable. Just like all plated rings, to ensure they look immaculate for years to come, we recommend you to follow a few simple care instructions:
- Avoid contact with any cleaning agents such as perfume, skin creams, hairspray etc. Our creatures just don't like them very much! Please applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- Remove it when washing your hands, showering, swimming etc. to avoid any chemical reactions between alloys contained in our rings and cleaning agents. You don't want to upset your creature do you?
- Use a soft cotton cloth to help freshen it up occasionally, it's just like giving it a warm cuddle! How lovely.
- An inexpensive but very effective tip to further protect your ring is to apply a thin layer of transparent nail varnish on it. This will of course wear off overtime, so be sure to re-apply some more as required. Our rings love a bit of pampering from time to time, who doesn't?
- Exposure to the air and environment can cause them to tarnish over time. Therefore, we recommend storing your jewellery in a zip lock bag before putting him in our nice pouch bag. These will secure him looking newer for longer. Also, please separate each jewellery in each bag so they won't scratch against each other.
- Although not necessary but a common practice for all plated jewellery, you can have your ring re-plated by a jeweller if you wish to restore its shine and sparkle. Again, not necessary, only a nice to have if you want to treat your creature occasionally!
So that's it... very simple steps to care for your creature. If you have any further questions or need more tips, just drop us a line at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.